Adventure in a Local MarketCategory: FOOD TASTINGS, FOOD TOURS, KIDS FRIENDLY
2 to 2:30 hours
From Monday to Friday (weekend on request)
Food tour in a Parisian local district
Private market walking tour led by a food expert to explore a food district and a traditional Parisian market in the North West of Paris.
The 17th arrondissement is a very foodie area where Parisians do their shopping. Discover a covered market offering the freshest food and a selection of our favorite gourmet shops.
- Learn about the season, the regions, the culinary use of French products.
- Meet talented food artisans.
- Taste cheeses & bread, and other sweet delicacies.
- Experience an immersion in Parisian local life.
- Marché des Batignolles et rue de Lévis, 17th