Chocolate and Pastry TourCategory: FOOD TASTINGS, FOOD TOURS, KIDS FRIENDLY
Chocolate and Pastry tours in Paris
As your are in Paris, the capital of gastronomy, don’t even think of resisting the temptation of trying out its chocolates and pastries ! Over the past years, Paris has become a sweet haven for foodies.
These chocolate and pastries adventures are the perfect walking tours for chocoholics and sweet teeth …
- Meet Marc, a young and talented chocolatier, who transforms cocoa into delicious chocolate in the smallest workshop in the city. He travels all over the world to select the best cocoa beans and he is eager to make single origin chocolate bars (Peru, Guatemala, Tanzania…). Taste his selection of chocolates.
- Then taste more chocolates from artisans to internationally famous chocolate makers.
- Along this this chocolate and pastry tour, experience the creativity of the best pastry chefs. Taste a macaron from the old pastry shop in Paris (since 1730 !), a French cooky from a shop who offers the best pastries of Paris, a viennoiserie like a croissant or a pain au chocolat.
- Also sit and enjoy tasting a yummy pastry with a beverage in a trendy boulangerie-pâtisserie.
- Obviously our chocolate and pastry tour is the best way to discover the variety of French pastry and chocolate and the specialities of different French regions.
- This chocolate and pastry tour takes place in Montorgueil neighbourhood in the center of Paris.
2 to 8 participants
From Tuesday to Friday (week-end on request)