Haute patisserieCategory: FOOD TASTINGS, FOOD TOURS
2 to 6 participants
From Tuesday to Friday
A chocolate and pastry tour of the most famous sweet shops of France.
French pastry is not only about talented artisans but also creative artists. Paris is THE place to discover the very best of French pastries and especially in Le Marais, a trendy neighbourhood, well-known for its magnificent architecture and fashion designers. In a few years, Le Marais has welcomed the most famous names of French pastry.
Let us bring you to heaven and taste the finest and most tantalizing delights during this private pastry tour:
- Macarons, caramels, eclairs, choux, kouigh amann … won’t have any more secrets for you.
- Stop at the masters of French sweet gastronomy : chocolate of a 3 stars Michelin guide awarded, macarons from an awarded “best pastry chef of the world” …
- Indulge in delicate pastries, baked with the highest quality ingredients (AOP labelled butter, organic eggs, seasonal fruits …) by talented artisans.
- Enjoy an outstanding hot chocolate in our favorite salon de thé
- Le Marais, 3rd and 4th arrondissement