Latin Quarter food tourCategory: FOOD TASTINGS, FOOD TOURS
2:30 / 3 hours
2 to 8 participants
On Wednesday & Friday
Food tour in the Latin Quarter
This very charming old neighborhood is famous for traditional French bistrots and markets. Like a Parisian, shop at a local market in the heart of Paris. Stroll in a picturesque market street whose activity begun in the 17th century.
- Visit one of the 70 open-air farmer markets of Paris offering fresh and delicious food.
- Taste many French specialities like cheeses, ham, chocolates, olive oil … from gourmet shops.
- Enjoy a pastry from one of the most famous pastry chefs who has settled in the neighborhood.
- End this food tour with a glass of wine to become a perfect gourmet.
- In the 5th arrondissement : Mouffetard street and open-air markets.