Taylor Made ToursCategory: BEHIND THE SCENE, COOKING CLASSES, FOOD TASTINGS, FOOD TOURS
For foodies travellers, by local foodies.
Taylor-made tours and classes in Paris
Succulent Paris organizes personalized food tours and classes for individuals and small groups in Paris.
A few examples of what we can do in Paris :
- a cooking class dedicated to one specific French recipe : le soufflé ( savory / sweet)
- a foodie day : a combination of our different tours and classes
- a tour of the best chocolates shops in Paris
Let us know your ideas, your tastes and we will set up for you the best gourmet experience you ever had.
Taylor-made market tours and producers visits in Provence
After 6 years strolling around Paris gourmet places, Aurélie now organizes market tours and producers visits in Uzès area (45 minutes from Avignon, 30 minutes from Nîmes).
L’Uzège in not only famous for its beautiful old villages but also for the amazing quality of food products and specialities : olive oil, Côte du Rhône wines… and furthermore it is an organic friendly region.
Market tours in Uzes and in Saint Quentin La Poterie :
- On Tuesday : farmers’ market in Saint Quentin La Poterie
- On Wednesday : farmers’ market in Uzès
- On Friday : food market in Saint Quentin La Poterie
- On Friday : a very confidential market at 5pm near Lussan
Visit to producers
Explore the beautiful countryside around Uzes and discover :
- wine : a huge range of Côte du Rhône, from the villages’ cooperatives to famous names as Tavel and many organic wines.
- olive oil : discover an oil mill and the taste of olive oils made with different kind of olives : Négrette, Bouteillan, Picholine…
- honey : many varieties of honeys but also gingerbread, nougats, cosmetics…
- almond : almand is important in Provençal gastronomy : sweet or savoury, almond oil, biscuits.
- organic bread : Stéphane, an atypical baker who makes bread on request.
- herbs and flower sirups, jams and a original way to discover local flora
- fruits and vergetables : summer is a wonderful season for cantaloup, tomato, peach, apricot, zucchini, aubergine…
- organic production from a monastery (wine, wine-based aperitif, jams, juices…)
Cooking class with an authentic food lover
In addition, you can combine with a provençal cooking class.
In an hour, you will to learn the secrets of a tapenade, an aïoli, a brandade, almand croquant … with Marie-Françoise.
This authentic food lover who is eager to share her passion for quality and taste will welcome you in her home.
And after cooking, you will taste the fruit of your labour with a glass of rosé.
Tell Aurélie about your availability and your tastes and she will set up for you the most gourmet itinerary.
A few examples :
- a market tour in Saint Quentin la Poterie or Uzès
- a market tour + a visit of an oil producer or wine cellar
- a market tour + a cooking class with Marie-Françoise (1 hour)
- a full day dedicated to a selection of producers
All our tours are unique and a great way to combine tourism and gastronomy.